DUE TO EMAIL SCAMS, ONLY ADMIN EMAIL AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
The IIEA Constitution allows for divisions in each state of Australia. A provision for Overseas Divisions is also provided for.
A Divisional Council shall manage its own affairs subject to the control of the Board.
Current divisions of the Industrial Engineers Australia are:
- Australian Capital Territory: Currently not active
Contact email@example.com for enquiries
- New South Wales: Regular meetings with members
Divisional President: Prabhu Subbiah Ramdos, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queensland: Regular meetings with members
Divisional President/Program Director: Michael Morrow, email@example.com
- South Australia: Actively re-establishing division
Acting Divisional President: Graham Eales, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Australia: This Council is active in organising member activities, liaising with other Institutes and Societies of Engineers Australia.
Acting Divisional President: David Karr, email@example.com
- Victoria: Regular meetings with members
Divisional President: Mohan Ganavarapu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- International: Operating in Singapore and Hong Kong. Presently being resetup in Sri Lanka
International Director: Mohan Ganavarapu, email@example.com